To organize the work: Improving visibility, communication and collaboration.
Learn the fundamental concepts of the Kanban Method. Team members will learn how to be effective within a Kanban team.
- To understand the fundamental concepts of the Kanban Method.
- Learn 3 Change Management Principles and 6 General Applications of the Kanban Method. Utilizing the benefits of WIP limiting in order to improve the flow
- Conducting Kanban meetings to focus on work and make the team organized their work
- How to go to the next level with Kanban.
They learn ways to be more quick and responsive to change through better risk management and governance.
- Introduction, About Kanban
- Featureban game
- Types of Kanban, Exercising, Meetings
- Questions, Closure
This training does not require any previous Kanban training or Kanban experience. It is suitable for all experience levels.
Participants will receive the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential.