The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. curriculum was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
Through a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and review of real-world case studies from across a diverse set of industries, you will experience first-hand the impact of the Scrum framework and the importance of the Scrum Master role.
Benefits of the Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. Credential:
- Highly regarded, industry-recognized credential
- Sets you apart as a leader with proven expertise
- Most popular Agile framework in use
- Stay relevant in today’s job market
- Spearhead increased productivity and deliverables
- Improve team management and collaboration
- Cultivate a healthier work environment
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
- How the Scrum Master role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale.
This training is for all levels of Scrum experience. There are no prerequisites. Professionals in any industry wanting to become Scrum Masters or servant-leaders to their team.
Who should take a Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. course?
- Job seekers wishing to work for an agile organization.
- Professionals interested in being “agile.”
- Traditional Project Managers looking to transform their careers.
- SAFe Practitioners wanting to learn Scrum and explore Scrum@Scale.
- Product Managers, PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Scrum Inc. Scrum Master or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the patterns of high-performing teams and how true Scrum delivers twice the value at half the cost.
Students who complete a Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. training, comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Scrum Inc. Trainer™ are eligible to take the Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their Scrum Master by Scrum Inc.™ credential.
The Scrum Master credential by Scrum Inc. formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Scrum Master techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Scrum Master role scales in an organization.
The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. credential is the only Scrum Master credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale. The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. credential will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
He started his professional career at Akbank and later worked at companies such as Oyak Technology, Sony and IBM, and gained experience in Agile transformation and applications. During the period he worked at Sony, he improved his experience in Scrum teams. After experiencing the pilot Scrum teams while he was working as a consultant in IBM , he continued his career as an Agile coach & trainer, he delivered Agile / Scrum trainings to more than 1000 persons.
He gave consultancy to the Agile transformation of PTT in 2015. He founded T4A Consulting in 2016. He provided Agile transformation consultancy and training services to the various companies such as B/S/H Home Appliances, Hepsipay.com, Emlakjet.com, IBSS, Borusan Automotive, Ziraat Bank, Allianz Insurance, Garanti BBVA Technology, ETS Tur, Vakıfbank, Protel.
He is the author of the book “Failure Stories – Retrospective of Agile Transformation Journeys & Tips for Effective Transformations”.
Suha Selçuk has been invited as a speaker to more than 45 conferences, company meetings or meetups in Turkey and abroad. In 2016 he founded a non-profit community called Open Agile Turkey.