Participants will learn the responsibilities of the Product Owner role and how the product development approach will be in an experimental and complex environment through practices.
The agenda of the 2-day Product Owner Training is as follows.
- What is Agile ?
- Agile Values and Principles
- Fundamentals of Scrum Framework
- Ball Point Game
- Roles and Responsibilities of Product Owner
- Product Management and Increasing the Value Created by the Product
- Product Vision
- MVP & TCO
- Collaboration Game
- Product Backlog
- Acceptance Criteria
- Epic & User Story
- Definition of Ready
- User Story Exercise
- Product Backlog Management and Prioritization
- Backlog Estimation, Velocity and Agile Planning
- Product Roadmap
- Practice (Creating a Product Roadmap)
- Release Planning
- Product Owner within the framework of Scrum
- Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning and Review Meetings
Traditional methods are rapidly leaving their places to the Agile approach all over the world. The Agile approach, which aims to develop products with higher quality and faster, emphasizes that rapid response to change, close collaborations with the client, teamwork and working software distributed with short-routine intervals are of primary importance. In the developing products, the ability of Product Owners to respond the change is very important in terms of healthy products and the increase of the value they create. Product Owner Training aims to grasp the philosophy underlying the Agile approach and to capture the change in practice.
Who Should Attend the Product Owner Training?
Anyone who is pursuing or planning to continue their career as a Product Owner such as team members, test engineers and project managers, can participate in the Product Owner Training.