The Product Owner by Scrum Inc. program was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. Featuring an in-depth curriculum and insights from real-world case studies, this course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Product Owner role.
The Product Owner by Scrum Inc.™ credential is a distinguished designation highlighting individuals who can systematically drive immediate business results, uphold a compelling product vision and return real revenue for their companies via the Scrum framework.
Deliver twice the value at half the cost.
Benefits of the Product Owner by Scrum Inc. Credential:
- Highly regarded, industry-recognized credential
- Sets you apart as a leader with proven expertise
- Most popular Agile framework in use
- Evidence-based techniques for consistently delivering high value to stakeholders
- Empower team productivity and collaboration
- Stay competitive in today’s job market
In a Product Owner by Scrum Inc. course you’ll learn:
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to assess business value.
- How to consistently deliver a successful product to the marketplace.
Techniques and metrics Scrum Product Owners use to prioritize features, projects and portfolios.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
Unmatched Quality & Expertise:
Curriculum from the source: Developed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum, the Agile Education Program’s PO curriculum has evolved from decades of experience transforming teams, organizations, and individuals.
Evidence-based: More than just philosophy, each class is grounded in research and case studies across a wide variety of disciplines and industries.
Sustainable Practices & Solid Techniques: Students learn patterns and practices of high-performing teams that are proven to accelerate personal and team performance.
Who should take a Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. course?
- Product Managers and Product Owners who want to increase their effectiveness.
- Job seekers wishing to expand their product ownership skills.
- Product Owners working in SAFe environments that want to expand their capabilities and explore Scrum@Scale.
- Business Analysts wanting to improve business agility with evidence-based techniques.
- PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Product Owner by Scrum Inc. or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
- Managers and leaders wanting to understand the practices of highly effective Product Owners so that they can enable their POs to deliver twice the value at half the cost.
Students who complete a PO by Scrum Inc. training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Scrum Trainer by Scrum Inc. are eligible to take the PO exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their PO by Scrum Inc. credential.
The Product Owner by Scrum Inc. credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Product Owner techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Product Owner role scales in an organization.
The Product Owner by Scrum Inc. credential is the only Scrum Product Owner credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale. The PO by Scrum Inc. will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
He started his professional career at Akbank and later worked at companies such as Oyak Technology, Sony and IBM, and gained experience in Agile transformation and applications. During the period he worked at Sony, he improved his experience in Scrum teams. After experiencing the pilot Scrum teams while he was working as a consultant in IBM , he continued his career as an Agile coach & trainer, he delivered Agile / Scrum trainings to more than 1000 persons.
He gave consultancy to the Agile transformation of PTT in 2015. He founded T4A Consulting in 2016. He provided Agile transformation consultancy and training services to the various companies such as B/S/H Home Appliances, Hepsipay.com, Emlakjet.com, IBSS, Borusan Automotive, Ziraat Bank, Allianz Insurance, Garanti BBVA Technology, ETS Tur, Vakıfbank, Protel.
He is the author of the book “Failure Stories – Retrospective of Agile Transformation Journeys & Tips for Effective Transformations”.
Suha Selçuk has been invited as a speaker to more than 45 conferences, company meetings or meetups in Turkey and abroad. In 2016 he founded a non-profit community called Open Agile Turkey.