Agile Leadership Practices
With the Agile Leadership Practices, participants will experience managerial practices that are suitable for the creative and new digital world following the Agile approach. The training duration is 2 days.
- Value orientation
- Empiricism & Leadership
- Efficiency and productivity perspective
- Focus for productivity
- Self-organizing teams
- Non-hierarchical team-based organizations
- The new way of working and the new role of management
Building Agile Teams
With this training, leaders will have knowledge and practice on building teams that can be self-organized with Agile thinking, understanding the competencies required for roles in these teams and defining the areas of responsibility of the teams. The training duration is 1 day.
- Roles, responsibilities and competencies in agile teams
- Determination of responsibilities of Agile teams
- Selection criteria of Agile practices
- Common characteristics of effective and constantly evolving Agile teams
- Team building activities and practices
- How to build effective Agile teams with a limited number of employees?
- Evaluation of dependencies between the teams
Agile Planning and Estimating
Participants will learn about how practical, useful and confidential plans are created with the Agile approach, sprint and release planning, Agile estimation approach and techniques. The training duration is 2 days.
- The purpose of planning
- Why do the plans go wrong?
- Why do we have to estimate and what is our goal?
- Story points and ideal days
- Creating a product roadmap
- Iteration planning
- Release planning
- Fixed date and fixed scope plans
- Agile metrics
- Multi-team projects
Agile Product Management
Product Management training aims to make sure Agile leaders to understand the experience-based product management philosophy and product discovery process. The training duration is 2 days.
- Traditional and Agile Product Management
- Product Owner's Roles
- Product Vision
- Product Backlog
- Epik Epic and User Story
- Job Story
- Acceptance Criteria
- Definition of Ready
- The Responsibilities of Management
The aim of the training is to enable your company's Agile journey by renewing the way of thinking of the organization leaders, changing organizational designs, improving the common team culture and changing behaviors. The training duration is 1 day.
- Lean-Agile mindset and cultural characteristics
- Lean waste analysis
- Growth-Mindset development strategies
- Cultural evaluation and targeting with the Schneider model
- Behavior change and change management
- Setting goals with Objectives and Key Results (OKR)
- Practical examples accelerate cultural transformation
Organizational Agile Transformation Management
Agile transformations are complex because the agile manifesto offers many different angles on efficiency with Agile processes. Simple and duplicate transformations are incapable of capturing varied views, thus creating a mediocre and non-optimal Agile organization. In this training, participants will learn about how an effective organizational Agile transformation must be. The duration of the training is 1 day.
- How to start and plan organizational Agile transformations?
- Kaizen vs Kaikaku
- Transparency, inspection and adaptation in Agile transformation
- Creating an organization-specific model
- Minimum viable changes and transformation
- Creating feedback mechanisms
- System theory and holistic perspective